Post Holdings Senior Data Warehouse Analyst - Lakeville, MN in Lakeville, Minnesota
MOM Brands Company seeks a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst (multiple openings) in Lakeville, MN Lakeville, MN, for the programming, architecting, development, testing, documenting and implementing of Data Warehousing systems, support for existing install base of application systems.
The specific duties and responsibilities of this position will include:
Requirements and Analysis Responsibilities:
(1) Investigate, analyze and understand data contents of multiple source data systems (ERP-JDE, WMS, SCP, MES, etc.);
(2) Use and adhere to dimensional modeling techniques for data warehouse design (Kimball methodology);
(3) Research, evaluate, identify alternative approaches, recommend, design and code efficient and effective solutions for challenging problems ranging from small to large work efforts for low to high complexity problems;
(4) Comply with standards and guidelines related to the design, construction, testing and deployment activities as established by departmental and organizational standard;
(5) Demonstrate collaborative/leadership skills working within a project team of diverse skills and will bring communication skills including oral, written and presentation skills, creativity, and problem solving skills to a challenging environment;
(6) Understand dependencies and timing issues between source systems and data warehouse operations;
(7) Work directly with business process managers, BI Analysts, and IT Manager to understand requirements for data warehouse development projects; and
(8) Identify opportunities in processes, system capabilities and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement as applicable.
Design and Development Responsibilities:
(1) Provide data warehouse dimensional modeling/design and documentation;
(2) Complete IBM DataStage ETL development, testing, and deployment for data warehouse;
(3) Drive UAT activities with business partners to ensure solutions meet business requirements;
(4) Handle Oracle SQL Query, DDL/DML script development;
(5) Provide general data warehouse maintenance and support as required (including off hours as needed);
(6) Ensure standard data elements are maintained across all data structures in DW; and
(7)Able to do Proof of Concept with other technologies and able to run DW projects independently.
Off-hours System Support:
(1) Be available to provide off-hours application support where applicable; and
(2) Upon notification of a problem during off-hours, stay with that problem to resolution unless the problem has been transferred to another support person who agrees to take responsibility for it, or escalated it to the appropriate staff resource.
The position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field, or a foreign equivalent degree, plus five (5) years of progressively responsible Data Warehousing experience.
We require three (3) years of experience in a manufacturing or retail company in the following: IBM DataStage development with complex transformation business rules implementation; writing Oracle SQL queries including complex queries; working on data warehouse projects using dimensional modeling; TOAD development tools; troubleshooting/problem solving sales, inventory, procurement, or finance DataMart; and Data Warehouse Design/Development.
We also require one (1) year of scheduling tools and DataStage administration and installation/configuration experience. Experience can be gained concurrently.
Please apply through https://jobs.postconsumerbrands.com or contact Sharon Kneller, Sr. HR Business Partner, 20802 Kensington Boulevard, Lakeville, MN 55044 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.