Post Holdings Production Support - AM shift in Tremonton, Utah
· Performs general sanitation within general facilities and GMP support areas.
· Supports end of line production by tote packing, case/tote folding, non-compliance inspection and rework, sampling, waste handling, foot bath maintenance, slip sheet throwing, etc.
· Supports special/trial packaging formats that have not been automated.
· Follows established SOP’s.
· Completes job duties in a manner that supports all plant safety, food safety, quality and environmental practices.
· Safely operates Material Handling/inventory management equipment, such as scan guns, forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, etc., as required
Qualifications & Competencies:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Basic math and computer skills
· Ability to work within a team environment and build positive professional relationships
· Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form in English
· Takes responsibility for ensuring work is completed within time and quality parameters
· Ability to solve basic problems where standardizations/alternatives exist
· Ability to work scheduled shifts, standing, kneeling, climbing and walking for extended periods of the day; capable of repetitive gripping, pinching, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling with weight ranges up to 50 pounds; ability to perform repeated twisting, bending and reaching of upper and lower extremities; exposure to hot and/or humid environments, heights up to 30 ft, working on ladders, and confined spaces
· Good work history and acceptable attendance
· Communication Skills: Writing & Listening Skills
· Execution Skills: Results Oriented
· People Skills: Team Building
· Personal Behaviors: Flexibility & Initiative
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.